Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Tuesday 3 February 2009

FinallyFast.com - Fast Scam! Free Alternative Software

I'm alot late with posting this but, now that I've come across it again, I'm posting it incase I forget again. FinallyFast.com need to be taught a lesson, the first of which is that their scam will always be noticed.

While it was not the first clue that something was wrong with this commercial, I had to LMAO when I saw the MacBook, in the commercial, showing a “blue screen of death”. An outrageous faux pas in my view - after all this is supposedly a Windows based PC service.

It’s not the first commercial I’ve seen selling Windows based Pc services, (they seem to be popping up all over), but I must admit; it’s the first one I’ve seen where the actors are using iMacs and iBooks in place of a proper Windows based PC.


Read the full article:
http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2008/10/27/finally-fastcom-fast-scam-free-alternative-software/

No comments: