Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Web of Trust (WoT) experiencing data center issues

Just a note folks. Most of you will likely already be aware that WoT (Web of Trust) has been down for a few hours.

I got in touch with my friend Sami at Web of Trust to find out what was going on and the following was her response;

Hi,

Our service provider is experiencing some major problems and the data center where our web servers are is down. The add-on is still working, right?

Sami


I've checked and can confirm the add-on is still working, so this issue only affects the website and forums etc. The add-on is unaffected by this.

I'll keep you posted on any developments.

/edit 19:19

Web of Trust is now back online folks!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thank you for keeping everyone posted on the situation. You are a good friend.

Safe surfing,
Deborah
Web of Trust