I thought you guys would be interested in the latest validation results, which shows where quite a few prior Riccom customers have now gone over to. Note: the results do not include PTR details (only did a quick validation as I'm busy with work and hpHosts at present).
The shortlist of ISP's they've moved to are;
1. AS29073 126.96.36.199/20 Ecatel (no surprise there)
2. AS29073 188.8.131.52/21 Ecatel (no surprise there)
3. AS17431 184.108.40.206/22 TONET Beijing TONEK Information Technology Development Company (Previously: AS17620 220.127.116.11/20 CNCGROUP-BJ CNCGROUP IP network of Beijing region MAN network)
4. AS39369 18.104.22.168/18 PORT80 AB, Sweden Rix Telecom AB, Sweden
5. AS24826 22.214.171.124/24 KHARKOV-TERMINALS-AS PE Viktor Nastechenko
6. AS29550 126.96.36.199/18 EUROCONNEX-AS Blueconnex Networks Ltd Formally Euroconnex Networks www.blueconnex.net
7. AS16265 188.8.131.52/16 LeaseWeb AS Amsterdam, Netherlands
8. AS28753 184.108.40.206/19 NETDIRECT AS NETDIRECT Frankfurt, DE (surprise surprise)
9. AS8551 220.127.116.11/24 BEZEQ-INTERNATIONAL-AS Bezeqint Internet Backbone
10. AS21844 18.104.22.168/14 THEPLANET-AS2 ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
11. AS29550 22.214.171.124/19 EUROCONNEX-AS Blueconnex Networks Ltd Formally Euroconnex Networks www.blueconnex.net
12. AS32181 126.96.36.199/23 ASN-CQ-GIGENET ColoQuest/GigeNet ASN (Customer Route [BODHOST])
13. AS5577 188.8.131.52/23 ROOT eSolutions (nope, I'm not surprised either)
There's a handful presently not resolving, but more interestingly, quite a few still resolving to (the still non-routed) Riccom range.