Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Friday 25 June 2010

Remembering Michael Jackson

It's exactly one year to the day, that Michael passed away, and fans such as myself, are still feeling the loss of a legend.

Although I've never met him, I did see him live, and have been a fan for the vast majority of my life. His voice, his dancing, his personality, generosity, made him a true legend, someone that will never be forgotten, someone that has had a vast impact, and continues to have an impact, on the lives and music of millions world wide.

He may have passed away, but he'll live forever in our hearts.

And it is with that, that I must go straight to the security aspect of this, just as others did 1 year ago. As with all things, the bad guys will be going full steam to make the most of this anniversary, for their own gains, so be careful out there folks, remember, not every link you click, will necessary be good for your computers health.

References

RIP Michael Jackson: 29.08.1958 - 25.06.2009
http://hphosts.blogspot.com/2009/06/rip-michael-jackson-29081958-25062009.html

No comments: