Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Thursday 21 August 2008

Enigma Software Group removed from hpHosts

As a quick note prior to my next article, I'd like to announce the removal of Enigma Software Group from the hpHosts database.

ESG were listed with the FSA (Fraudulent Security Application) classification. However, my recent testing of SpyHunter, coupled with my research into their current practices, have shown they no longer fit the inclusion criteria. ESG have cleaned house, concerning the issues raised in last years article, and have further modified their adverts to prevent confusion.

ESG could have just went on the offensive and threatened to sue all and sundry, but instead, they've worked to resolve issues, and build relationships instead of destroying them further. This is always a good thing, for the security community as a whole, and more importantly - for you, the user.

1 comment:

Healthcare and IT Professionals said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this such a useful information about to the Enigma Software Group.
I think it is very help ful for the users.