+ Added function GetSpammerCount
* Modified index.php so it uses GetSpammerCount to obtain the spammer count from the DB if $bln_SaveToDB is enabled, and counter.txt if it isn't.
* Modified spammer list output when viewing e-mail reports
* Modified IMAP code so e-mails are sorted by date order
* Modified spammer list output and display when viewing text/MySQL records
* Fixed form (index.php) display on Opera
I am working on adding a caching facility, and of course, pagination (for the viewing reports pages). The latter is currently being a PITA at present (pagination + IMAP seems to = annoyance)