Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Wednesday 25 February 2009

PCButts now serving malware via ms-mvp.org

This clown has a history of being an absolute tosser going back years, for everything from theft of other people's code and programs, to claiming to be an MVP when infact he isn't, and never has been.

Now it seems, he's not happy with everything he's already doing, and has gone one step further. I'll let Mike fill you in on the details;

Recently I was advised of a new site (ms-mvp.org) that is redirecting to pcbutts1 .com ... which I have mentioned before, due to the fact that it was a rip-off of my HOSTS file ... as well as many other files that Butts falsely lays claim to ...

Let's take a "Google" look ... shall we ...


http://msmvps.com/blogs/hostsnews/archive/2009/02/25/1673723.aspx

No comments: