It seems, instead of Paretologic picking on those that have had them blacklisted for years, they've decided to go after the new guy, which in this case, is my friend Anthony at MalwareURL.
Dear Paretologic, allow me to give you a hint as to why people blacklist you;
1. Your programs have been known to detect "threats" that are not present, on more than one occasion
2. Your RegCure program claims "problems" have been found that are actually not problems at all, and in some cases, will kill the system if the user removes them
3. You do not provide fully functional trials, just scanners that the user then has to pay for, to remove whatever is found - this is a major black mark, especially when you require the user pay for it using a system that YOUR PROGRAM HAS TOLD THEM IS INFECTED! (which amongst other things, then leaves them open to ID theft and having their credit card details stolen)
4. You do not monitor your affiliates, allowing them instead, to spam, scam and otherwise mislead users, in order to peddle your programs (and yes, many of us have tried till we were blue in the face, to notify you of this and get you to take action, you've seemingly ignored all reports I sent, which is why I ended up not bothering to send them anymore).
5. On the vast majority of your "affiliates" sites, there is no mention made, that the download is a SCANNER ONLY (and no "Free Download" does not make it acceptable), in some of the cases I came across, it was listed as a free removal tool, something it quite clearly is NOT.
There is also no mention made, that they are affiliates getting paid to peddle the program, instead they opt to try and make it look like a legit review (whilst we may not be fooled by that and can easily tell the difference, regular users are fooled quite easily by this).
These are just 4 issues that off of the top of my head. Enigma Software Group got listed due to similar behaviour, so we'll be damned if we'll allow other companies to get away with it. Stop your affiliates spamming/scamming and otherwise misleading users, STOP requiring users pay for something from a machine YOU have told them is infected, and perhaps we can talk.
I consider your company rogue - and because of the the issues listed above, amongst others, have had your sites listed in hpHosts for aslong as I can remember.