Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Monday 13 July 2009

hpHosts network down

I'm sorry to inform you all, due to a power cut a few minutes ago, the entire hpHosts network is currently offline (having to post this from a rubbish 3G connection).

I've spoken to the power company who informed they are aware of the problem and expect it to be back online by 8am (approx 1 hour 10 minutes). Hopefully it hasn't fried the servers again (on surge protectors, so shouldn't have).

Apologies for the inconvenience folks.

/edit 07:02

I'm pleased to announce, the power is back online, and all servers are online and functioning properly.

1 comment:

cconniejean said...

Glad I missed the power outage. With the resources your network makes available I could have went in panic mode. Glad everything is back up ok.