It seems ClamWin is on a roll as far as F/P's are concerned. I've got it set on a schedule to periodically scan my servers, and to my surprise, received the following via e-mail yesterday;
Evidently, highly concerned that an infection had wormed it's way onto my server, I checked the files dates, they hadn't changed - perhaps whatever it was, had infected the files, but left their dates as they were? Unusual but possible. I therefor downloaded myself a copy of the files, and checked them against my local (original) copy - no difference.
I'd already figured these were F/P's, but wanted to be 100% sure. Checking the files showed they were indeed all F/P's - evidently highly annoyed me. I tried submitting the file via the ClamWin F/P report form - no go, claimed the file wasn't password protected (yes it damn well was), so I tried e-mailing it - nope, got returned to me with a delivery report error due to the attachment. As a last ditch attempt, I forwarded it directly to the e-mail address that firstname.lastname@example.org forwards all e-mail to (didn't realise it did until I got the delivery report) - no error returned, no response - I figured it was being ignored.
Low and behold, ClamWin just updated itself a few minutes ago and surprise surprise, these F/P's are now fixed. Obviously this is a good thing, but I'm surprised it only picked on these files, and frustrated that not only did I not get a response from ClamWin, but that these F/P's are becoming increasingly common for ClamWin lately.