Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Sunday 26 July 2009

Dear Tagged .... weren't you already being sued for this?

Evidently Tagged's being sued, isn't going to stop them from spamming out fake invites.


Little hint to Mr Tagged: since I've never registered for your service, and you've sent this to an e-mail address that I've never used for err, e-mail, I can only surmise you nicked the details when you scammed one of my friends/family members into registering and they were gullible enough to hand over their WLM credentials .... either way - spamming me was not a very bright idea, especially given you've just been sued for exactly this behaviour (don't worry, I'll be sure to let the NYAG know you've taken absolutely no notice of them).

References:

N.Y. Atorney General To Sue 'Tagged' Social Networking Site
http://www.crn.com/security/218401533;jsessionid=0JVVUYCMFA43AQSNDLPSKH0CJUNN2JVN

No comments: