Blog for hpHosts, and whatever else I feel like writing about ....

Thursday 30 April 2009

hpHosts: New feature for you :o)

I am happy to announce, there is now a new feature for you ladies and gents to play with;

http://hosts-file.net/?s=History

This option is listed under the menu as "History", and in short, provides basically, the same as the "Browse Database", with one exception - it lists ALL IP changes that have been recorded, for all hosts, regardless of whether or not the host is listed in the hpHosts database.

I was hoping to have introduced this last week, but am still fighting off an infection, so things are going alot slower than I'd like.

In any case, have a play and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

cconniejean said...

Thanks for the new toy, Get to feeling better soon.